Influence of High-frequency Electromagnetic Radiation at Non-thermal Intensities on the Human Body
(A review of work by Russian and Ukrainian researchers)
Nikolai Nikolaevich Kositskiy1, Aljona Igorevna Nizhelska2 and Grigory Vasil'evich Ponezha3
Translation by Patricia Ormsby
2. Natural Electromagnetic Background
3. History of Research in the USSR
4. Physical Approach to Resonant Absorption of Low-intensity HF EMR
5. Reception of EHF EMR at the Cellular Level
6. Experiments on Animals
7. HF EMR in Medicine
8. Mechanisms of Action of EHF EMR on Biological Objects
9. Standards and Normalization of HF EMR
10. Effects of High-frequency Communications Media on Humans
From the 1Informational Support Laboratory, 2Special Measurements Laboratory, and 3Quantum Physics Laboratory, Scientific Research Center of Quantum Medicine "Vidhuk".
Address correspondence to: N.N. Kositsky, SRC "Vidhuk", 61-B, Volodymyrska Str., Kiev 01033, Ukraine.
Commissioned by EMFacts Consultancy, Australia, and Powerwatch, England. Partially funded by the Foundation for Children with Leukemia.
Copyright (c) 2001 by Cellular Phone Taskforce, Inc.
(c)GAUSS NETWORK@All rights reserved.